Don't Panic - we're not giving up. The doctor informed Scribe that she has to take two weeks off, minimum, for her ankle to heal. If she keeps walking on it, chances are we will have to give up for good. So, we're off the trail for 2 weeks or so. It really sucks, but health comes first. We'll be back out there right around trail days. See you all in Damascus!
-Gadget
-Gadget


2 comments:
Hey..still on the trail. We're in Hot Springs right now doing some work, hoping to get a ride to Traildays on Thursday. Sorry to hear about your ankle :(...Hope to see you at Traildays!
Sugargrits
Hey guys. Sorry to hear that you are having some ankle issues. In case you had not heard, I am off trail - the knee that I injured on Shuckstack just will not let me stay on. I am totally bummed but had a great time while it lasted. Hope everything works out for ya'll and you have a super hike.
Later,
WhoAh
Post a Comment